Using advanced temperature detection, the wrist access controller will only admit visitors to your premises providing their temperature is below 37.5 degrees. Meanwhile, facial recognition allows you to only admit entry to your premises if visitors are complying with new mask-wearing rules.
See the Wrist Facial Recognition Access Controller in action below.
Benefits of the Wrist Facial Recognition Access Controller
- Non contact fully automatic.
- 7 Inch LCD display with resolution of 1024×600
- 2 MP CMOS, WDR
- Auto fill light reduces light pollution
- Can hold 50,000 users, 50,000 face images, 50,000 cards, 150,000 password, 50 administrators, and 100,000 records
- Support face, IC card, password unlock and unlock through their combinations
- With face detection box; the largest face among faces that appear at the same time is recognised first; the maximum face size can be configured on the web
- Face-camera distance: 0.3 m–2.0 m; human height: 1.4 m–2.0 m (lens-ground distance: 1.4 m)
- With face recognition algorithm, the access controller can recognise more than 360 positions on human face
- Face recognition speed: 0.35 s per face
- Support liveness detection
- Accurate recognition in back light and front light
- Various unlock status display modes protect user privacy
- Support enabling/disabling the temperature monitoring mode; temperature monitoring range is 30°C to 45°C temperature
For more information please contact our team.
Rent the Wrist Access Controller
Rental Terms and Conditions:
Please note if you are renting the product it remains the property of CTU Services Ltd. Minimum and Maximum rental period is 12 months. After this period of rental the product reverts to the renters ownership after a single final payment. The rental must be paid every month or weekly for a 12 months period. The 12 months rental period commence from the date of delivery. The monthly or weekly rental terms will commence 7 days for weekly terms or after 2 weeks for monthly terms then on the due date every week or month thereafter. The delivery date as deemed by the delivery note or signed confirmation from the courier. The Thermal camera is delivered pre configured and is a plug and play system. After 12 months of paid rental the product becomes the property of the renter after a nominal fee of £50. The ownership of the wrist Thermal Camera system becomes the property of the renter. Rental subject to status. All prices exclude VAT. Rental only available to UK companies at present.