2MP Thermal Bullet Camera.
By having a dual lens, the 2MP Thermal Network Bullet Camera combines one thermal camera for monitoring in total darkness, and one visible camera with Smart IR for confirming details.
The thermal camera itself is sensitive to temperature meaning the accuracy is higher in comparison to a visible camera. Also, with an IP67 rating the camera is protected against water and dust making it suitable for outdoor environments.
- 256×192 VOx uncooled thermal sensor technology
- 1/2.8” 2Megapixel progressive scan Sony cmos
- Support ROI, Motion Detection, Color Palettes
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C, with blackbody
- Active deterrence with white light & siren
- Built-in 2/2 alarm in/out
- Micro SD memory, IP67, PoE
The Black Body
Black Body is the calibration device that maintains a constant temperature as a reference point for the thermal camera. This makes sure that the thermal camera can present the most accurate temperature.
By coupling the Thermal Camera with the Black Body calibration device, it is then able to provide a contactless solution for continuous and non-invasive temperature monitoring.
- Working Temperature: 40.0℃ (environment temperature +5.0℃~ 50.0℃）
- Temperature Resolution：0.1℃
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy ：±0.2℃（Single point）
- Temperature Stability ：±( 0.1～0.2 )℃/30min
- Effective Emissivity ：0.97±0.02 Power：220VAC 50Hz
- Ambient temperature and Humidity ：0~40℃/ ≤80%RH
- Dimensions: 125 x 184mm
Seeing Is Believing
Watch the below videos to see how our full thermal camera kit can help to keep your premises, staff and visitors safe. Or, if you’d like to see the Full Thermal Camera Kit in action, contact us for a free, no obligation demo at your place or ours.