Get organised, accelerate application performance and become more productive thanks to the Dell PowerEdge R230 Xeon Rack Server!
Key Features Of The Dell PowerEdge R230 Xeon Rack Server
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot-plug HDD.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slotsdriving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller compared to the previous-generation PowerEdge R220 equipped with PERC8.
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.