TBS2605 HDMI Video encoder not only supports 2 channels 4K or 5 channels H.265 encoding, but also supports multiprotocol output. Each channel supports HTTP/HLS/RTMP(RTMPS)/RTSP/UDP protocols outputting simultaneously, which is ideal for the customers who need to output with different protocols.
TBS2605 is coupled with Web UI managing system and telnet remote access, and equipped with video mix and split screen display function, which provide users flexible choices to control the encoder at anytime and anywhere.
The product can be applied to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, banking, transportation and other industries.
Why you choose TBS2605 ?
Supports 5 channels 1080P 60hz encode or 2 channels 4K encode
- 3840x 2160P@30fps. Max Resolution (4K/UHD)
- Real-time encoder supporting resolutions up to 4K with HEVC and H.264 encoding.
- Efficient encoding leads to bandwidth savings, even at high resolutions.
- Ideal for future-proofing workflows that need to move to 4K UHD and for those that require the highest video quality.
- Compliant with HTTP/HLS/RTMP(RTMPS)/RTSP/UDP protocols
- Each channels have multiple protocols for outputting
Video mix function, multiplex and split screen display
Video mix function allow you to choose the channels from HDMI and IP , merges them together and provide one new TS, then decode them , with the screen display function , offer users flexible choices to control and monitor the channels at anytime and anywhere.
Single LAN port output and management
TBS2605 supports multiple HDMI inputs with only one LAN port for output and management, which greatly save source and space for you. And reliable Web UI let you easy to setup and manage.
For more information on the TBS2605, contact our team.