Education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, banking, transportation and other industries.
Why you should choose TBS2630-1U?
- Downsize large HD videos with nothing lost
An HD video is usually very large in size, so converting the HD video to an H.265 video is the perfect solution to save space while remain the video quality.
- Convert DVDs/Blu-rays to H.265 videos for feasible playback
If you want to view a DVD or Blu-ray movie on your video player devices, you need to convert the movie to a specific video at first. Here you can use H.265 encoder to get a video with high video quality and relatively smaller size.
- Convert regular videos to H.265 for better video quality
You can convert regular videos in other formats to H.265 videos with better video quality, and the file size is not large.
- The type of the equipment is 1U chassis
Power consumption is less than 100W, about 4Kg in weight.
Easy Deployment and Use | cards can be added or removed from the rack with no loss of server uptime.
Features Of The TBS2630:
- System supports WINDOWS XP/VISTA/SERVER2003/SERVER2008/WIN7 32 and WIN7 64, LINUX
- Support multiple equipments display at the same time on a computer
- Support direct network connection without HD capture card
- Main stream and secondary stream can use different network protocols for transmission
- Low Power consumption, less than 6W
- compliant with HTTP/RTSP/RTP/RTMP/UDP protocols and ONVIF.
- support HDCP
H.264 VS H.265
|Names||MPEG-H, HEVC, Part 2||MPEG 4 Part 10, AVC|
|Progression||Successor to H.264/AVC||Successor to MPEG-2 Part|
|Key improvement||* 40-50% bit rate reduction compared with H.264 at the same visual quality
* It is likely to implement Ultra HD, 2K, 4K for Broadcast and Online (OTT)
|* 40-50% bit rate reduction compared with MPEG-2 Part
* Available to deliver HD sources for Broadcast and Online
|Support up to 8K||Yes||No. Support up to 4K.|
|Support up to 300 fps||Yes||No. support up to 59.94 fps only.|