TBS2630ASI supports unicast / multicast. It is ideal for digital TV Broadcasting System. With TBS Network Tool, it’s very easy to operate and dispose.
What Does Remux Mean?
Remux is a lossless process that simply takes the video and audio streams from one container and puts them into a new container, keep same quality movie without extra features. In a remux, the remuxer can remove the other audios/subtitles that they don’t want, thus saving themselves and others some space while having the same quality as the untouched disc. It is a rip of a Blu-ray or HD DVD disc to another container format or just stripping the disc of menus and bonus material while keeping the contents of its audio and video streams intact (also keeping the current codecs), guaranteeing the exact 1:1 movie quality as on original disc.
Features Of The TBS2630ASI:
- Accepts 14 channels H.265/H.264 digital HD and SD video and audio signals
- Output is ASI and IP simultaneously in broadcast quality
- Supports IP to ASI conversion
- Supports UDP/RTP output, unicast and multicast mode
- Management via WEB-IF or Front Panel, easy updating by web-interface
- Digital TV Broadcasting System
- Digital TV Programs Transmission
- IPTV System
- Head-end system of Digital TV branch network
- CATV Broadcasting system
- Edge side of Digital TV backbone network
To find out more about the TBS2630ASI, contact us today.