- TBS6304 HD HDMI Capture Card comes with HDMI1.4 port, completely support full HD Video and Audio capture and playback. It provides 4 HDMI inputs of highest quality, and meets the HDMI 1.4 standard, satisfies the 1080P resolutions and can capture the LPCM audio signals in HDMI. You can easily capture signals from different kinds of devices by TBS6304 HDMI Capture Card without limitation.
Pro Quad HD HDMI Capture Card supports quad HDMI/HDCP inputs displaying up to 1080i resolution and compacts audio/video/composite/component (1080i) interface for transmitting digital data. It also supports to capture or record HD content in H.264 format from PS3, Xbox 360 and digital camcorders.
Contact our team to find out more about the TBS6304.
H.264 Hardware Compression with low CPU Consumption Solution
Equipped with an advanced built-in H.264 hardware encoder that enables the system not to utilise CPU’s computing ability while maintaining high quality video encoding. This feature balances the load and in turn increases system’s reliability.
Works as DVB tuner system device, TBS Pro Quad HD HDMI Capture Card is built-in a H.264 encoder with HDCP supported and provides adjustable resolution and bitrate options. You can easily apply it to IPTV streaming servers for headend systems.
Flexible Extension for 8 Inputs:
Strong expandability, it can extend to 8 HDMI capture card by connecting an additional card via SATA cable without utilizing a second PCI-E slot.
Intuitive User Interface for Effective Management of TS Stream Outputs
TBS Pro Quad HD HDMI Capture Card supports automatically detecting the signal source. With TBS encoded setting tool, it can easily switch between channels and adjust configurations, offering better TV viewing experience.
- Quad HDMI inputs
- Max. input resolution 1920 x 1080 60fps
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 1.4
- H.264 hardware compression
- 10-Bit absolute encoding
- Windows & Linux support
- IPTV Servers
- Datacasting and monitoring
- Live TV Capturing and streaming
- Broadcast TV