TBS8012 DVB-ASI to IP Gateway is designed to be standards-compliant for interoperability with a wide variety of DVB-ASI and Gigabit Ethernet devices. It is an ideal solution for integrating and bridging DVB-ASI interfaces to IP networks via Gigabit Ethernet.
TBS DVB-ASI to IP Gateway allows to strip NULL stream packets and select desired programs only when converting DVB-ASI sources to IP streams which will maximize IP efficiency.
Features Of The TBS8012:
- Standards-compliant to DVB-ASI, MPEG2-TS, IP multicast
- Supports MPTS or SPTS input/output
- 16 DVB-ASI inputs
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports for streams output or management
- NULL packet stripping on input
- Desired channels selected for output.
- VBR to CBR conversion
- 140Mbps DVB-ASI data rate on each port
- Web-based GUI for configuration and monitor
- Client-based SNMP for remotely managing
- 1U Rack space, minimizes rack space requirements
- IPTV Servers
- ASI to IP conversion
- Datacasting and monitoring
- Electronic Program Guides (EPG’s)
- Broadcast TV
To find out more about the TBS8012 Gateway, contact our team.